Technology Information for Employees
Getting Started with Technology
- Your Beeville ISD network and email login information will be sent to your campus principal and your campus contact. They will receive this information after Human Resources has processed all of your employment information.
- After you receive your network and email login, be sure to follow the instructions to change your password right away.
- You will need to use a computer that is connected to the network with a cable. A wireless connection will not work for this initial setup.
- Begin checking your email account regularly. Your principal and district staff will use BISD email to communicate with you.
- Your email account will automatically be disabled if you do not access it within 180 days.
- If your account becomes disabled, our department will have to re-enable it before you can use it again.
- Passwords are required to be changed every 90 days.
- BISD employees and students may choose to bring their own device (BYOD) and connect it BISD’s Wi-Fi.
- Employees may use the BISD-BYOD wireless network to connect one personal mobile device at a time. BISD-owned devices are connected to a different wireless network named BISD-SECURE. Visitors to your location may enjoy Wi-Fi access by using the BISD-GUEST network.